Friday, December 28, 2012

0 National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

Screw you Randy Quaid and Chevy Chase for stealing all the lime light in the National Lampoon series.  What the PANDA was the Warner Brothers thinking when they hired those two LOSERS over the like of ME!!!  Well if I have it my way, which is not just good old dead Frank Sinatra's way, I will be the one staring in this years National Lampoon Christmas Vacation.  That's right, the HOTpanda is going on a god damn trip.  Where do you ask?  I'm going to NAM!!!  That's right to VIETNAM baby!!!

For the next three and a half weeks I will not be making my regular rounds here at The Chaos Manifesto or over at my bachelor pad at the Standard Template Construct.  I may from time to time pop my head out of the Ho Chi Minh tunnels for a surprise post or two but overall I will be lost in the jungles of Vietnam.

If for whatever reason I don't make it back, you can presume I have either been sold on the black market for my greasy but delectable meat or have drown myself in my own vomit.  Either one is possible especially when you consider the size of the rump roast I am packing or the quality of food and craft beer I will be stuffing myself with.  In the end on;y time will tell but here's to neither of those happening and a killer new year for all you out there in the blog-o-sphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment