Saturday, September 1, 2012

8 Public Announcement

Please Stand By
As the end of the world comes crashing down all around us I hope that my alter ego will make his final curtain call with not a whisper but a scream.  These past two weeks I feel that my blogging voice, aka HOTpanda has been on an unschedule hiatus.  His voice lost in the the ether of the warp or drown out by the air raid sirens has left me cringing in pain as the days churn by.  Like a phoenix rising from the ashes of a boy scout camp fire I hope to enter a blogging renaissance.  This past days have pained by body as I go through the growing pains of blogging puberty.  Fear not though as this adolescent blog has been developing several new projects.  Each of them just as tantalizing as the next teen heart throb. Forge World, Secret Miniatures, Games Workshop and Justin Bieber are but a few of the contributors to what I have in the works.  As the fallout settles from the end of summer I thank all of you who stop on bye to read the delicate words that have escaped my fragile mind.  I wish I had more to offer in these harrowing times but in reality life has kept me from tending to my flock of cultist.  I promise you though that this is but a glitch on the radar and that this is not the demise of The Chaos Manifesto by merely a hiatus in my regular scheduled program.

8 comments:

  1. Sometimes it's good to take a break and come back stronger. I took off from 40k for like 3months back in April and came back when we started up STC.

    I'm sure you'll have a whole slew of craziness after the refresh :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems like many of the active blogs that I've been following have been keeping low profile the whole summer, ours as well! Blogging should not be taken so seriously. Just keep the pace that you feel comortable and you'll do fine.

    I enjoy reading your mindful writing so please, keep it coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If two weeks signaled a demise, there wouldn't be many hobby blogs left.

    Remember: RSS feeds mean never having to say you're sorry for not posting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheers for all the support as it means a lot to me. I just wanted to let those you, like you three, know why my posting has not been eating its' fibre these past two weeks. Fear not though as I have a stack of resin and plastic waiting in the man cave for me. Things should be back to my scheduled programming; Sunday Best, WIP it Wednesdays, Haiku Thursdays and STC Saturdays, by this weeks some time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Been struggling a bit myself. Looking forward to your proper return.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hear you there Brian. One thing I do need to do is look at how I am spending my hobby time. Right now I have yet to get in a game of 6th edition.

    ReplyDelete
  7. No worries at all, HotPanda, you've a terrific blog going on here - pick things back up as and when you get the chance. And hey - it's the summer, the evenings have been beautifully long and the sun's in the sky. I always think of blogging and wargaming as an autumn-winter-spring hobby, and I doubt I'm alone. Looking forward to having you back whenever you're ready. Take care, mate.

    ReplyDelete