Friday, August 24, 2012

0 20 Questions: HOTpanda Style


1.   Favourite Wargaming period and why?
Science Fiction based games as I like to not only lose myself in deep space but in my deep thoughts as well.

2.    Next period, money no object?
Ummm...I am of the male gender and do not suffer from a menstruation cycle.  As such I do not have a favourite brand of tampons that I would want to spend exuberant amounts of money on.

3.   Favourite 5 films?
1/ ZombieLand
2/ Cabin in the Woods
3/ Inception
4/ Planet Terror
5/ Serenity

4.   Favourite 5 TV series?
1/ X-Files
2/ Fire Fly
3/ Doll House
4/ The Walking Dead
5/ Lost

5.   Favourite book and author?
Anything by George Orwell and Douglas Adams.  Both of these men have impacted my life untold ways.  From influencing my political perspective to providing me with the answer to life.

6.   Greatest General? Can’t count yourself!!
Genghis Khan.  Whether you like him or hate him for his tactics he has held the largest empire in history.  A rags to riches stories of a young man who had nothing to having the world at his finger tips.

7.   Favourite Wargames rules?
Warhammer 40k...Just love the game and the rules behind them.

08.   Favourite Sport and team?
Not all sports have teams and as such I am going to go with Snowboarding followed up by Mountain biking.  Both of these sports allow me to be in natural habitat, in the mountains where a panda belongs.

09.   If you had a only use once time machine, when and where would you go?
I would use it to go back in time twenty four hours ago as it appears to have been a pivotal part of my time line.  I fear that choosing to eat that much spicy was a huge mistake that is going to lead to me making an even bigger one in my pants.

10.   Last meal on Death Row?
Vietnamese Spring Rolls, Green Onion Cake, Beef Pho, A Vietnamese Coffee along with a huge bowl of Ben n Jerry's Ice Cream.

11.   Fantasy relationship and why?
Lasstranaut as any woman who feels the no need to wear pants or panties is a woman to be reckon with.  The whole while she wears the upper portion of an astronaut suit is just flat out HOT!!!!

12.   If your life were a movie, who would play you?
Hands down it would have to be Po from Kung Fu Panda.  This is one Panda that I could go toe to toe with and it would be a toss up on who would come out on top.  Not mention that I grew up in a noodle house as well.  The only difference was that mine was owned by a beaver instead of a duck.

13.   Favourite Comic Superhero?
Screw superheros lets move all in on Ashley Woods World War Robot series or what about his Popbot universe.  Oh wait lets go with his Robots vs Zombies.  Dam but what about his Robots vs Zombies vs Amazons.  Just so many great pieces of work by one humble man.

14.   Favourite Military quote?
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
― George Orwell

15.   Historical destination to visit?
The home of Genghis Khan, Mongolia.  Between the Gobi Desserts killer Ice Cream and the steady diet of animal organs how could I say no that kind of smorgasbord?

16.   Biggest Wargaming regret?
Visiting the Truth Hurts as I cried for countless days.  I felt like I had entered my own little hell called the Crying Game that day.

17.   Favourite Fantasy job?
Donut Hunter without a doubt.  If someone doesn't stand up for humanity the will conquer our nation through a trans-fat warfare.  A bloody nightmare if you ask me.

18.   Favourite Song, Top 5?
1/ Hey Alexandra by the Cygnets
2/ Demons by Fenech-Soler
3/ Bust a Move by Young MC
4/ We Use to Wait by Arcade Fire
5/ The Gap by You Say Party! We Say Die!

19.   Favourite Wargaming Moment?
Finishing 8th out of 60 at Gotta-Con 2012.  With a miserable first day showing I was bummed to say the  least.  Shaking off the guilt of regrets and remorse I went into the second day with no expectations what so ever.  Just a day of gaming which ended up being one of my best days of Warhammer 40k ever.

20.   The miserable Git question, what upsets you?
Donuts!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment