Tuesday, June 12, 2012

0 Tats on Tuesday #4: Act II

Forgive me Father for I have sinned...I have once again indulged my senses with the titillating act of a tattoo.  Before you judge me I ask that you hear me out first.  I did not in any way or form get a tattoo of you or any of your relatives, including the holy mother, your son or any of their friends.  Hell...pardon me I mean heck I did not even get a tattoo of your old friend Lucifer.  No, I stuck to my guns or in this case my zombies and robots.
Before you start to cast me down into the burning pits of hell, I beg you to listen to what this tattoo represents.  It goes deeper than it's decaying skin for it represents the demons that I have faced in my life.  Much like how a tattoo is permanent, I will always have a demon or two that I am going to be battling.  The fact that this undead fiend is depicted as solider only adds to the overall symbology.  For I  have been in the infantry for the past eleven years and hope to last another fourteen before I graciously retire. I felt like my days were numbered when I was getting this inked onto my tender milky white skin.  Five hours for any tattoo is feat of strength in my books but to get one over your skin is one experience I would not recommend my enemies to go through.  This undead solider clawed at my skin as the needles brought him to life.  Scratching and tearing at my flesh till it bleed like your son did for the rest of us.  Well, not that much but enough that I was light headed when all was said and done.

Well speaking of done I guess it's time for me to head on down to legions of underworld.  As I traverse the nine layers of hell, I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me.  Just incase you cannot though I just wanted to let you know that I will be looking for inspiration for my next tattoo.   The way I see it, I am going to have to project one hell of a tough guy image if I am going to survive Dante's inferno.

No comments:

Post a Comment