Wednesday, May 23, 2012

0 WIP it Wednesday #27: Golden Bliss

Buddha once said “An idea that is developed and put into action is more important than an idea that exists only as an idea.”  The words themselves may be short but their meaning is far reaching.  For myself they itch deep under my skin as my polluted mind is filled with ideal ideas.  Each one offering me untold riches.  Each one a distraction that teases my mind.  All of them never manifesting into existence.   All of them remaining in the dark.

Like a golden smile of a kind old man the darkness has began to slowly melt away.  As his lips part and words begin to spill from his mouth I become enlightened by his wisdom.  Showing me not only the pathway I have been seeking but a reflection of where it will lead me to.  The old man begins to shed away his age lines and wrinkles.  His age melts away like the darkness did moments ago.  Growing younger and younger as the seconds go bye.  Then I notice that the old man is someone I know...
Within each of us the answers we seek are hidden amongst the skeletons reside in our closets.  Behind each of these demons you can find the answers you are looking for.  The heavens have parted and the path to hobby enlightenment has appeared.  Over the course of the past two weeks I have been in a painting zen like state.  For me it has become a place of solitude where the past, the present and the future melt into one.  The progress I have been able to achieve with my Chaos version of The Ravenous has torn down the barriers that normal stand in my way.  The simple idea of these models are no longer just that as I have  taken action to ensure they are on the path to enlightenment.

No comments:

Post a Comment