Tuesday, May 15, 2012

4 Tats on Tuesday #2: The Act

Thank the dark gods for not allowing Slaanesh to possess me like it did to poor Stu in "The Hangover part II".  For me it appears that Nurgle did not decide to bless me with his gift and I am also grateful for that.  Nothing worse than having a wound that has been tainted with his infectious touch.  Festering and oozing all sorts of foul fluids.  This leaves me with Tzeentch and Khorne.  It looked like the Father of Change had his eyes on me for a bit as my tailbone was itching and twitching the entire time I was getting my tattoo.  Part of me though dam, am I going to have a tail?  If so I hope it has either a third eye to watch my back or a nasty second mouth for snatching on carpet crumbs.  Sadly my dreams of becoming a mutant faded away my tailbone was only vibrating from the tattoo gun.  It appeared as if Khorne was going to be the one that I would be making a Wolfpack with.  How would he manifest himself through me though.  Would I become a mindless killing machine.  Perhaps I would be consumed by car rage and get arrested for smashing someones skull in after they cut me off.  The though of being incarcerated for violent acts against mankind did not really appeal me.  The hours passed bye as I lived inside my head but alas no gifts from Khorne manifested themselves.  I went to bed that night wondering if I done something to displease the Gods.  Had they abandoned me?
When I awoke in the morning the skin on my leg was taunt and oozing plasma from the open wound that now occupied it.  As I cleaned the sticky plasma ooze off my wound I was amazed at what I saw on my leg.  I was even more intrigued by the fact that I survived the entire 6 hour session.  Pride began to grow inside me.  By it was soon eclipsed by something much stronger, lust.  I wanted more.  I wanted to self indulge in the process again.  The pain was satisfying in some sick twisted way.  It pleased my senses to no end and they craved for it decadence was again.  That's when I realized that I had been seduced by Slaanesh itself.  I may not have allowed a lady boy to have its' way with me but I did let the Prince of Pleasure touch me and I like it.

4 comments:

  1. Pretty sweet tat, love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colour scheme as well. I had no idea how or what colours the tattoo artist was going to use. I just let him make the decisions and I am stoked on how it turned out. I will be heading back in for the second stage of four to add a zombie solider on the same leg. Like I indicated above I have a new addictions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tattoo turned out great! It's amazing how some just have the magic touch to make art on living tissue...

    ReplyDelete
  4. The wait for the second stage of four is killing me. Nine more days till I can indulge myself in a world of pain.

    ReplyDelete