Saturday, October 8, 2011

6 Saturday Shout Out #9: House of Panda

Looks at the happy panda thinking about being on top of that slide.  Being on that slide would make him the happiest panda in the world.  Also note the only character that is familiar to you, the number one.  Panda slide equals happiness and the feeling of being the best.  That is what I want to feel like...I dream of day when I too can own a panda slide.  Unlike this furry little friend of mine though I dream of a House of Panda where I head up a team of blogging pandas that are not bound by speech but only the walls they give themselves.
If this is a dream that you would like to be a part of, do your part by visiting the House of Panda, I mean the House of Paincakes and vote for me HotPANDA as your number one HoP Idol.  With your help you make the dreams of this panda come true.  Listener lines are now open, please vote now...I said PLEASE.

6 comments:

  1. Well you can clearly see I hope both you and Von make it through this week. I enjoyed reading both of your articles genuinely. As you can see here:

    http://thefrontlinegamer.blogspot.com/2011/10/hop-idol-week-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's through donation voting like yours Frontline Gamer that this Panda will have a chance at having a life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My biggest reason for interviewing myself was that the HoP Idol contest is about the contestants not the founding authors. I wanted the people that are voting to know me, me and let's not forget me. This bold and daring move might cost this panda his life though. So to all those who have yet to vote, please vote for me. LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that's the happiest damn panda I've ever seen. I suppose a fun slide would make me happy too. I thought your interview was really funny and entertaining. Good luck with the voting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @HOTPanda looks like you're doing pretty well in the voting so far. Plus I think you'll be safe this week any way. Good luck with it all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cheers for all the support and sorry that you had to drop out. When I travelled through the donut-hole it was you that won the HoP Idol contest not me...

    ReplyDelete