Monday, August 29, 2011

6 HoP Idol: Saved by the Skin of my Teeth

The predator infested water ways of the House of Paincakes is a hard place to survive, especially during week one of the HoP Idol Contest.  Not only did the other HoP Idol contestants eat up all the Paincakes but the patrons decided to stay well clear of me.  Perhaps it was the teeth or even just skin on my teeth that kept the votes away.   In the end the competition in the pond was fierce and I came out with the short straw...But at least I came out with a straw as one of the other contestants decided not to take one as he had to drop out.  Bad news for him especially since he showed that he deserved a place in the deep murky fish tank.  Good news for this HOTPanda though as I've managed to be "saved by the skin of my teeth.  For closer look at what each of the fish's teeth looked like in round number one head on over to Frontline Gamer where he summarized the entries of round one into a sharp little snap shot.

While I scrap my fangs clean I urge all of you to head on over to the House of Paincakes as round two is already under way.  With a twist of excitement the judges have thrown up a Quick Fire Challenge that will give the winner immunity for the week.  For details on this challenge, my Quick Fire Challenge entry for it and the rest of round two head on over to the House of Paincakes.  Without you the prey, I mean the readers there cannot be a HoP Idol.

6 comments:

  1. If you are a Facebook follower head on over to the House of Paincakes social network stand where you can get all kinds of tasty HoP Idol treats throughout the week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just may have to do that yet. Congrats on staying in the competition! Hope the next round goes better for ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go, HOTPanda! Getting through to the next week is what matters... now you can win over all those anti-Pandaists.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I can manage to steal the win for the quick fire challenge I will get immunity from being cut from round 2. Thanks for all the support and be sure to vote for me this friday. Cheers and hope you all are enjoying the HoP Idol contest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My post for round #2 is up at the House of Paincakes. Head on over and get a tasty treat of Chaos for your unsatisfied stomaches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heya dude looks like you're doing much better this week. Perhaps your decision to do the other challenge rather than the hobby challenge is paying off right now. Wish you the best of luck with it.

    ReplyDelete