Saturday, July 16, 2011

2 Saturday Shout Out #5: HOP Idol

That is right bloggers the HOTPanda has signed up to be the first House of Paincakes Idol.  For those you who don't know, the House of Paincakes is a blogging network that kicks butt and takes names.  Their contest kicks off on the July 21 and will handout two hefty prizes.  If I win, I would be given a premiere spot on their blog as an author and a dish at their paincake house.  The first prize being their weekly post is an awesome chance to reach out to a lager audience.  The dish at their dinner is what makes me scream in the warp.  I would have to go with HotPanda Paincakes.  Their is nothing better than having a fresh hot panda mixed in with some buttermilk, batter and some bamboo syrup on a Sunday morning.  MMMMMM I can already taste it, can you?  If not how about you check out the House of Paincakes for their debut contest, HOP Idol, and ensure that you vote for me.

2 comments:

  1. Cheers Warflake. Hopefully my internet gets hooked up at my new place without a hitch otherwise I might not even make it to the contest. SHould be fun though as I really enjoy writing and feel that I will have a lot of fun taking part in it.

    ReplyDelete