Wednesday, June 29, 2011

8 WIP it Wednesday #8

The Ravenous are glowing in the colour DONE as I write this post.  They radiate an awe and beauty that makes me their god father proud.  64 days is what it took to paint 1850 points which seems like an ironic as it is Khorne's favourite square number. Eight times Eight seems bitter sweet to me.  They deserve more than the few snap shots I have included in this post.  They should be on a battlefield where they can bask in all their glory.  To accomplish this I plan on taking my Khornite Wolves on baptism by fire at my local GW store.  Here I will be able to surround them in terrain that is deserving of their presence.  In return I will be able to provide the supporters of The Chaos Manifesto photos.  To wet your appetite here are some rough photos of the blood thirsty wolf pack, The Ravenous.

Sizing the army for a display board

8 comments:

  1. Man, the colors are so bold and awesome. I've never seen anything like it. Almost wish I had some "special pills" to take and bask in The Ravenous' glory. So.. lemme guess what their battle shout is. Hm. They are Space Wolves of Khorne, right?

    How about..

    "WOLVES FOR THE WOLF GOD!!!!!"

    Hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Troll-Faces for the Blood Wolf!!! Hmmm not sure what do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nah, stick to the "WOLVES FOR THE WOLF GOD!" It's just so awesome and your plastic dudemen pass the JAWESOMENESS 101 and TROLLING 101 prerequisites required to use such an awesome battle cry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! May your maw drip with the lifeblood of your enemies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Big big congrats H!!
    They look fantastic – loving the bright blue faces/readouts to contrast with all that red, green and gold. The group photo is superb.

    I almost want to dust off my Chaos and show them some paint love …almost.

    ReplyDelete
  6. BONUS ROUND - working on two side projects for the army. Stay tuned...

    ReplyDelete
  7. more pics! more pics! hehe :) great job man! now go smash some face with um

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks everyone for sharing in on the excitement. As for more pics well I will either go to my local GW store to use their tables or perhaps a display board is in the making???? Who knows???

    ReplyDelete