Tuesday, June 21, 2011

3 Prepare for War - Live Free or Die

The Ravenous had their own revolution when they were left for dead by their former Wolf Lord, Bran Redmaw but how did they do it?  Just like the billboard above they started out by starving to death.  This awoke the primal beast within.  With the beast now present they were able to vote out those still loyal to Bran Redmaw with the blade of their swords.  Giving in to both the hunger and the beast they began eating those they had killed.  In essence they were preparing for a war by fuelling their hate.  For them they simple wanted to live free now or die.

Some of my models are starving for paint still and time is running out for them.  If I am unable to complete my list of things to do over the next two weeks I may have to eat them.  Mmmmm crunchy plastic goodness.  So lets have a look at my list to see how things are going:

01/ Paint hair black on each infantry model;
*Done


02/ Paint headlights on all vehicles;
*Done


03/ Paint Wolfen claws blue;
*Done

04/ Paint Lenses

*Done

05/ Paint skin on seven faces;

*Done

06/ Paint further details on Vindicator;
*Done

07/ Paint Rune Priest;
*80% Complete

08/ Paint Land Speeder;
*Done


09/ Paint fur brown;
*Done

10/ Paint cloaks;
*Done

11/ Paint Logan Grimnar counts as model;
*70% Complete

12/ Base models; and
*Done


13/ Touch-ups.
*Very last thing to do.


Hopefully by revisiting this list I will be able to stay focused.  Unfortunately I am back at work which means less time to paint.  I still should be able to log in 4-6 hours a night though which should be more than enough painting time.  I should get back to work but I ask that you all remember that 
"Live Free or Die" is not only the official motto of The Ravenous but the U.S. state of New Hampshire.

3 comments:

  1. Free New Hampshire! Break the Union! Live Free or Die! oh and good luck with your hobby progress, love the look of your army so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. By far the best state motto ever. Really makes me wish I was from New Hampshire. Thanks I hope to finish them in the next 14 days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Almost done...just my Counts as Logan Grimnar, my Rune Priest and Touch-ups. So close.

    Side note - I have stopped production on my original Land Speeder (90% complete) and my Second Rune Priest to help direct my efforts towards the tournament models.

    ReplyDelete